We are seeking new and experienced real estate agents to join our brokerage.
Agents will represent home sellers and home buyers in real estate transactions. This will include negotiating prices, coordinating with third party entities, and managing transaction paperwork.
Additionally, agents will perform strategic prospecting methods to find new clients who are interested in selling or buying real estate.
Applicants without a real estate license can apply. However, you will need a license to become a real estate agent.
Becoming a real estate agent is not just a career change, it is a lifestyle choice. If you are tired of the 9-to-5 grind, working for others, and being stuck in the office, then this lifestyle is a great fit for you.
Keller Williams gives you access to the industry’s leading technology to help you optimize your workflow from lead-to-close. In addition to technology access, Keller Williams provides sales training. We ensure our team members–new and seasoned–have training, knowledge, and mentors so they can thrive in their careers.
You can become your own boss, earn an income without limitation, and enjoy the flexibility of your own schedule.
We will show you how this is possible.
- Prospect and lead generate through in-person meetings, phone calls, digital media, open houses, and more.
- Represent buyers and sellers to start and close real estate transactions
- Foster client relationships
- Negotiate purchase agreements, manage client issues, and coordinate with third party entities
- Active real estate agent or have the will to earn a license (we can help)
- Motivated person with the willingness to learn and excel in their field
- A great communicator who loves working with people
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an appetite for learning new skills
- Optimistic, hardworking, detail-oriented, and comfortable with technology
Real estate agents are independent contractors, not provided a salary or hourly wage. This however also means your income potential has no limit. Full-time real estate agents at Keller Williams Realty can make $100,000+ in their first 1-2 years.